Sunday, March 06, 2005

 

Collector Asks: Which Red Sox Bobblehead Should I Get?

Here's a guy who wondering out loud (or at least publicly on his blog) which Red Sox Bobblehead he should get next... and should his collection consist of current Red Sox players or former ones?

His 'comments' section is open and he's already received a few suggestions, so feel free to add your two cents!

"With Opening Day a little bit a month away and my need to still decorate my cube I have a query. What Red Sox player bobblehead should I get? I own a Nomar and a Pedro one, but I can't put up one of those for obvious reasons.

I have a Trot Nixon one, but quite frankly he looks like generic white dude bobblehead. I don't think I want a Curt Schilling one and I haven't seen what an Ortiz one looks like. Maybe a Manny?

Or if I do want to go the Pedro and Nomar route, I'll have to get a Mo Vaugh and Rocket Clemens one to complete the Great Sox players who have left the team in infamous fashion within the past 20 years Collection.

What would definitely be cool is one of those Peter Gammons ones that espn.com had for sale a while back. Looks like I'll be trolling eBay over the next week or so.

Any other suggestions would be great."

You can make some suggestion for him on his blog at: Quan's World

Find Red Sox Bobbleheads Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home