Friday, March 18, 2005

 

So THAT'S How a Bobblehead Feels!

I just found this weblog post entitled "Be Kind To Your Bobbleheads", where a gal describes how she gained a new found respect and sympathy for the life of a bobblehead doll... :)

This Jimmy has lots of bad points. It's covered with salt, dirt and grease. The inside is worse. It smells of cigarettes. Not all the power buttons work, and I still haven't figured out how to move the driver's seat forward. The steering wheel is so dirty, it feels sticky.

But this Jimmy has taught me a lesson. It's shown me what it's like to be a Bobblehead Doll. For the truck doesn't just shake. It wobbles. The entire body of the truck seems to wobble from the frame until it hits about 45 mph. And so do the heads of the driver and all passengers.
Considering the previous vehicle this dealership gave me was a Windstar with a dead battery, the wobbling is not a comforting feeling.

So, over the past few days I've gained an appreciation for Bobblehead Dolls. I never gave them much attention before.

Be kind to your Bobbleheads. Their life ain't easy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home