Wednesday, March 09, 2005

 

Feverish Student Bobblehead Dreams

What's with the Jesus Bobblehead being so popular to talk about these days?! :)

First there was the Jesus nodder being used on some Christian literature... then the weblog I found that only talks about the Jesus bobblehead... and now this blog entry I discovered by a person who dreamt about one while they were suffering from a fever!

"So, last night felt like I was in the firey pits of hell. My fever surpassed any fever I've ever had.

I woke up in hot, sticky sweat various times in the night. Over my head, I was haunted by Jesus. Everything was surreal. Jesus turned out to be this Jesus BobbleHead Doll.

When you have a fever, things become alive."


Found at the Chica Confundida blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home