Tuesday, April 05, 2005

 

Bobblehead = Make Out Session! :-)

I don't know whether this guy really liked his Valentines Day bobblehead gift all THAT much, or if he was just pretending to like it as an excuse to "make out" with his girlfriend... but something about this snippet from a gal's blog made me laugh. :)

"I left his V-day gifts at his place and crappy gifts at that... I got him 2 shirts from HT he always looks at when he stops in to see me, a $50 worth of Best Buy Bucks and a joker bobblehead.

I thought my gifts were bad, but dear god...the guy went into a frenzy.

'This shirt kicks me ass!' '$50 at best buy! YES!!!' 'How the hell did you get a bobblehead? You knew I wanted a Joker bobblehead'

...and we necked for another good 10 minutes. "

Her entire entry would be rated at least "PG-13" (so you've been warned if you decide to give it a look), and this is the only part that mentions a bobblehead...

But here's her Valentine's Day weblog post in its entirety. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home