Friday, April 29, 2005

 

Bobblehead trophy weblog post.

Here's a weblog post written by a mother who comments about her son's recently won trophy... that features a bobblehead on top!
"Peter won his age group in a race this past weekend. I'm proud of him no matter how he does in races, but it is much more exciting when he places.

However, I did put a lot of pressure on him to do well in this race because I wanted him to win a trophy. This race gives great trophies."

That is a huge marble block with a bobble-head Toro doll mounted on it. Toro is the mascot of the Houston Texans football team.

Not that I'm a fan of the Texans--I could care less about the team. I just think a trophy with a bobble-head doll on it is pretty nifty and unusual.

Click here to check out this entry and see a photo of the trophy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home