Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

Bobblehead Irony for the A's

I noticed a snippet from an article at SFGate.com, that I found pretty ironic and amusing. :)
"...Scutaro is doing a fine job again as injured Bobby Crosby's replacement, and wouldn't you know it? He had his best game of the season on Sunday, and it was Bobby Crosby Bobblehead Day.

Scutaro didn't mind. He had a Crosby Bobblehead in his locker.

'My hero,' Scutaro said, cracking a smile..."

I know I posted an article at my main bobbleheads website about people who've had a bobblehead made of them also experiencing bad luck (like the player above)... but for the life of me I can't find it.

However I did find an article that shows how a Bobblehead Sized Mascot ended a decades long curse for the Red Sox! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home