Monday, March 21, 2005

 

Audio from the "Carded" Guy's Bobblehead Win

The other day I posted a blurb written by someone who won a radio station's bobblehead and commented about being "carded" (had to show ID) before they'd hand it over.

Now here's a follow up to that story, posted on someone else's weblog, that (I believe) features an audio of the first guy's actual radio call-in which led to him winning the nodder.

NOTE: I didn't get a chance to listen to the audio yet, so I suppose it *could* be offensive to some listeners. Probably isn't, but I figure better safe than sorry. :)
"Congratulations to Owen from Boots & Sabers! He won a Mark Belling Bobblehead for correctly answering a question regarding the placement of Milwaukee's new sexual predator residence (The Pervert House).

Here is the audio... Towards the end Mark razzes Owen a bit, but I know Owen knew it, heck, even I knew it. Way to go Owen!"

Click here for the original entry with the audio file.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, I have a Mark Belling Bobble-head.....anyone want to make a offer on it.
mint condition.
contact me at dustinskinner78@aol.com
Thanks

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home